VIP Table Booking Terms
Unless we have to cancel your booking due to unforeseen circumstances, all bookings are non-refundable.
- Smart, casual dress is appropriate, and heels are acceptable although we generally advise against them for your own safety as we are a moving vessel.
- No loose singlets, flipflops, obvious designer brands or paraphernalia (e.g. sashes, dress ups or decorations of any type).
- Bookings of over 8 guests (per group) need to include equal male & female attendees to ensure a balanced ratio. Strictly no bucks groups; we allow hens parties with a maximum of 20 guests.
- Any guest may be required to undergo a bag check search when they enter and / or during the event. A person who refuses to undergo such a search, and / or bag check may be prohibited from entering from the event without being entitled to a refund of the admission fee, or such a visitor may be immediately removed from the event.
- No gang associated behaviour, jewellery, accessories or clothing that displays or infers by form of word, colours, logo, symbol or otherwise.
- We aim to provide all guests with a safe, friendly and fun atmosphere to enjoy onboard.
- We encourage those who choose to drink alcohol to do so responsibly.
- Unfortunately, some people tend to over-indulge and can become unruly / disruptive in some scenarios. This type of behaviour is unacceptable as it may hinder the enjoyment and safety of other guests, resulting in serious consequences. As a licensed venue, we have a responsibility to help minimize this risk to individuals, our staff and to the community.
- We support the Responsible Service of Alcohol and have policies in that all staff must follow.
- We have a range of food options readily available that encourage guests to eat when drinking.
- We serve drinks in standardised quantities that can be recognised by guests. Half measures of spirits are available on request.
- We ensure that free drinking water is readily available at all times at each of our bars and drinking it is encouraged by staff.
- Our staff are trained in responsible service requirements and know how to refuse service to guests that shows signs of approaching intoxication
- We encourage guests to monitor and control their own consumption of alcohol.
Low alcohol and soft drinks are available from each of our bars.
- We discourage rapid or excessive consumption of alcohol.
- We deny entry or service to anyone who is intoxicated.
- All necessary RSA signage is visible to both guests and bar staff
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com